Top 7 Outdoor Ocean Shores Activites
Those who love spending time in the great outdoors will love all of the Ocean Shores activities near The Polynesian Resort. Explore our city’s 23-miles of human-made canals, soak in the beauty of the Pacific coastline, or embark on a refreshing nature hike at a nearby state park. Regardless of where your interests lie, you’re sure to have several cherished memories after your exciting getaway to our Ocean Shores resort.
7 Outdoor Ocean Shores Activities for Everyone
Reconnect with nature during your stay at The Polynesian Resort by engaging in several area activities. There’s no shortage of things to do in Ocean Shores, from fishing and shelling to hiking and eclectic bikes. You could even pick up a new skill or two, like learning how to dig for razor clams and prepare them in your unit.
- Explore the various canals and waterways in Ocean Shores with a boat rental. Reserve a Duffy boat for a few hours, and enjoy a relaxing time on the water with loved ones.
- Immerse yourself in the rejuvenating nature scenery by hiking some of the best Ocean Shores trails.
- Regardless of the season, take a few hours to check out Ocean Shores Beach. Soak in the beauty of the Washington coastline, or head down to the shore for a romantic ocean sunset.
- Cast a line in fresh or saltwater and take advantage of myriad fishing opportunities.
- Join the locals and see what all the commotion is about the seasonal razor clam digs.
- It’s always exciting to speed across the ocean coastline on an electric bike or moped during the warmer months.
- Dress for the weather, grab a bucket, and head for the North Jetty to see what crustacean treasures reside there. Collect a few shells to turn into crafts and commemorate your trip to Ocean Shores.
There’s nothing quite like escaping the hustle and bustle of the city and treating yourself to a rejuvenating vacation at our Ocean Shores hotel. Our assortment of cozy accommodations are perfect for any number of guests, from couples retreats to family vacations with your beloved pooch! To learn more about other fantastic Ocean Shores activities, please give us a call at 1-800-562-4836.
Ocean Shores Activities, Ocean Shores, Ocean Shores Resort, Ocean Shores Hotels, Things to Do in Ocean Shores, Ocean Shores Beach