Vacations are all about relaxing, and what’s more relaxing than a day at the beach? At The Polynesian Resort, our oceanfront resort is the ideal destination for anyone looking to spend as much time on the sand and in the water as possible. During your next visit, pack your tote bag and head out on the perfect Ocean Shores beach day.
Where to Find Sandy Shoreline
Several spots throughout Ocean Shores offer plenty of shoreline to spread your blanket out on. Ocean City State Park has multiple walking trails and easy beach access. If you’re looking to search for sea glass, head to Damon Point State Park. Another great option is Griffiths-Priday State Park, which has a beach backed by the Copalis National Wildlife Refuge. Of course, for a convenient beach day, make the short walk from our oceanfront resort to the sand.
Things to Do at the Beach
Just because a day at the beach is relaxing doesn’t mean it has to be boring. No matter which spot listed above you choose, there are several things to do
- Soak in the sunshine as you lay out on a chair with your latest page-turner that you grabbed from Anchor Ave Thrift Store.
- Stop by Ocean Shores Kites, and let the staff help you pick out a new colorful kite to fly.
- Walk along the shoreline at low tide to see what treasures you can find that the waves brought up from the ocean floor.
- Swap ghost stories while munching on s’mores around a beach fire, as long as you follow city ordinances.
- Depending on the time of year, join other people making their way to the beach to dig for razor clams.
Book Your Oceanfront Escape to Ocean Shores
For anyone looking to enjoy a getaway to the beach, try something new and head to Ocean Shores and The Polynesian Resort. Our resort is a favorite place to call home for anyone visiting this coastal Washington town.
Wake up to the sounds of waves rolling in by booking one of our oceanfront accommodations. No matter what room style you choose, you’ll have a relaxing place to call home. After getting back in from your adventures, stop by Rusty Anchor Grill & Pub for a delicious bite to eat. To learn more about what you can expect from your stay at our resort and special offers, call 360-289-3361.