Make Memories at Stops on Your Seattle to Ocean Shores Drive
A stay at The Polynesian Resort is the perfect way to recharge your batteries and escape everyday life for a little while. Our beachfront resort in Ocean Shores is close to everything you could ever want on vacation. Have fun at local attractions like the local bowling alley or set off to discover natural works of art. While there is no shortage of things to do and see, you don’t have to wait until you arrive to have fun. If driving from Seattle to Ocean Shores, give yourself plenty of time to explore stops along the way.
The Top 5 Things to See on Your Washington Road Trip
On average, it takes under three hours to drive from Seattle to Ocean Shores, making our coastal resort an ideal destination for those looking to get away from the city. This scenic drive is filled with charming towns and unique attractions that make the perfect pitstop on your journey.
- Play tourist before heading out of town by visiting the Seattle Pinball Museum. Opened in late August 2010, this spot features various vintage pinball machines spanning decades. This is an interactive museum, meaning you can play these retro games.
- As you make your way through Tacoma, consider a stop at the Washington State History Museum. Learn about the state’s history as you wander through exhibits filled with artifacts and other memorabilia.
- Stretch your legs on the trails at Watershed Park in Olympia. The 153-acre park is home to a rainforest canopy and Moxlie Creek Springs Basin, one of the area’s largest spring basins.
- Spend time exploring the town of Hoquiam. The coastal town is filled with unique attractions like the Historic Olympian Stadium, the artifact-filled Polson Museum, and Grays Harbor Public Market, which is only one of two farmers markets open year-round in the state.
- As you make your way into town, stop at Ocean City State Park. Backed up to the North Bay Natural Preserve, this park is known for beach exploration and birding. You can also go digging for razor clams if it’s in season.
You never know what other things you might stumble upon, so be sure to give yourself plenty of time on the drive to and from home to explore.
Have a Cozy Place to Call Home in Ocean Shores
After making the drive from Seattle to Ocean Shores, unwind in comfort at The Polynesian Resort. Known for its oceanfront and ocean view lodging options, our Washington coast resort is surrounded by breathtaking views.
When booking your stay, you have your choice of accommodations, including standard guest rooms, suites, and condo-style units. This variety allows us to host groups of all sizes and budgets. We also offer a range of amenities, including an on-site restaurant designed to make your stay the best possible. Call 360-289-3361 to learn more about our resort or special offers.