Play Explorer on a Pacific Northwest Summer Escape
Between roughly May through the end of August, families all over the country pack their bags and head out on memorable vacations. If you’re still planning your summer escape, consider heading to the Pacific Northwest and Ocean Shores. Located on the Washington Coast, this town is filled with activities and attractions the whole family will enjoy. Be close to it all by staying at The Polynesian Resort.
What to Do When Visiting Washington State in the Summer
The summer months are an ideal time to visit Ocean Shores. Temperatures are comfortable but high enough for you to spend plenty of time outdoors. When researching what to do, you’ll soon discover adventure is all around you.
- Visit Ocean City State Park and spend your day exploring the dunes or soaking in the sunshine on the beach.
- Ride around town on a bike rental from Electric Beach Bike Rentals, which offers motorized fat-tire bikes for riders of all ages.
- Enjoy some friendly competition at Playtime Family Fun and see who comes out on top racing on go-karts or playing in the game room. Be sure to grab ice cream at Peppermint Parlor when you’re done.
- Play a round at local golf courses like the public Ocean Shores Golf Course. Try your hand at the 36 creative holes at Pacific Paradise for a more laid-back outing.
- Surround yourself in stunning Washington beauty on hiking trails. The three-mile loop at Damon Point State Park Trail is an excellent spot for birding opportunities. For a light morning jog, use the Perkins Pond Nature Trail.
For more recommendations on what to do, just talk with our knowledgeable front desk staff.
Make Memories on a Stay at The Polynesian Resort
When you plan a summer vacation to The Polynesian Resort and the Pacific Northwest, you are giving you and your family a chance to spend quality, uninterrupted time together. Located on the beach in Ocean Shores, our coastal resort is the perfect place to call home.
Made up of both standard rooms and condo-style units, our range of accommodations means we can host groups of all sizes. Stop by the Rusty Anchor Grill & Pub for a bite to eat after your adventure-filled day. Call 360-289-3361 to learn more about our resort, its amenities, or how to save on your stay.
Keywords: Pacific Northwest Summer, Ocean Shores Resorts, Washington Coast Hotels, Ocean Shores Washington Hotels, Resorts in Washington State, Summer in Washington State