Engage in the Best Hikes near Ocean Shores
Immerse yourself in the tranquil Pacific Northwest natural scenery by taking on the best hikes near Ocean Shores. You could spend hours traversing miles of sandy beaches near The Polynesian Resort, or you can embark on a trail nestled along the coastline with stunning oceanic views. After a few peaceful hours reconnecting with nature near our Ocean Shores resort, you’re sure to feel more relaxed and rejuvenated than you’ve been in a long while.
The Best Hikes near Ocean Shores Await
Trek the best hikes near Ocean Shores any time of year, and keep an eye out for local wildlife like deer, raccoons, birds of prey, whales, and even black bears. Be sure to bring a pair of binoculars and a camera with you to capture some outstanding sights. Hiking is a great Ocean Shores activity for family bonding and cultivating lifelong memories with loved ones.
- A three-mile loop, the Damon Point State Park Trail is excellent for all skill levels and offers fantastic birding opportunities.
- Perkins Pond Nature Trail is a half-mile loop, ideal for families or a light morning jog around the pond.
- Another easy path, the Weatherwax Trail, is about a mile long and features lush forestry and oceanside views.
- If you’re looking for a serene beachside hike, check out the North Jetty near our Ocean Shores hotel.
- Embark on a scenic drive to the Quinault National Park for a full day of forest explorations—encounter mountain views, lush greenery, rushing rivers, and stunning scenery.
Cultivate Cherished Memories near Ocean Shores, WA
Leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind, and treat your family to an unforgettable getaway at The Polynesian Resort. Our apartment-style units provide cozy, private accommodations with a fully-equipped kitchen so that you have the freedom to make a home-cooked meal. Plus, you’ll never run out of things to do in Ocean Shores, regardless of where your interests lie. To learn more about our fantastic offerings, please give us a call at 1-800-562-4836.