State shellfish managers have approved razor clam digs this weekend at Copalis and Mocrocks in Ocean Shores.
Copalis and Mocrocks Beaches will open on alternating mornings:
- April 14, Friday, 9:18 a.m., 0.1 feet; Mocrocks
- April 15, Saturday, 9:55 a.m., 0.3 feet; Copalis
- April 16, Sunday, 10:36 a.m., 0.5 feet; Mocrocks
Pending favorable testing, upcoming digs are also scheduled for Ocean Shores beaches:
- April 27, Thursday, 7:55 a.m., -1.5 feet; Mocrocks
- April 28, Friday, 8:42 a.m., -1.8 feet, Copalis
- April 29, Saturday, 9:32 a.m., -1.7 feet; Mocrocks
- April 30, Sunday, 10:24 a.m., -1.3 feet; Copalis
With roomy, apartment style suites, The Polynesian is the perfect place to stay during your visit to Ocean Shores.
All diggers age 15 or older must have an applicable 2017-18 fishing license to harvest razor clams on any beach. Licenses, ranging from a three-day razor clam license to an annual combination fishing license, are available on WDFW’s website at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov and from license vendors around the state.