Come stay at The Polynesian Resort in Ocean Shores where you are close to so many things to see and do and nearby places to explore.
Ocean Shores is Washington’s favorite seaside destination located on a six-mile long peninsula bordered by the Pacific Ocean and Grays Harbor. There are two fresh water lakes, surrounded by nature trials, 23-miles of canals, an old growth rain forest in the middle of the town, an 18-hole golf course and a small craft airport.
There’s plenty to do year round for everyone, from fresh and salt water fishing and clamming to hiking and horseback riding. Rent a bike or moped for a ride on the beach or around town. You can drive your car on the sandy beaches of Ocean Shores, too. Go beachcombing for shells and agates or to just play on the sand. Wildlife abounds, from deer roaming around the neighborhoods to more than 250 species of birds in nearby Damon State Park. You can download a tide table here.
Play mini golf, ride go-karts, tour on a moped or scooter or take an electric boat ride around Duck Lake and the canals. Visit interesting shops and galleries or one of the many special events at the happening throughout the year at the Ocean Shores Convention Center.
In Ocean Shores
- Activities (mini golf, mopeds, bikes, horseback riding)
- Beaches & Waterways
- Chamber of Commerce
In the area:
- Day Trips
- Washington State Visitors Association
- Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Ocean Shores Golf
- Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center/Mini golf
- Apollo Activities/Bikes & Mopeds
- Horseback Riding
- North Coast Surf Shop, 773-A Pt. Brown Avenue
- Ocean Shores Electric Boat Company
- Dolores Antiques, 899 Point Brown Avenue NE
- Flying Cats, 114 East Change A La Mer NE
- Ocean Shores Antiques, 817 Point Brown Avenue
- Hav to Hav It, 830 Butterclam St SW
- Advantage Charter/Fishing
- Buccaneer Tours, 2101 Westhaven Drive, Westport
- Westport Charters, 2411 Westhaven Drive, Westport