19 Ways to Enjoy Autumn in Ocean Shores & Special Fall Rates
After one long hot summer, few places are as inviting as an Autumn escape to the Central Washington coast. In the interest of full disclosure, it would be wise to pack a favorite sweatshirt or jacket for cooler days and nights.
Here are 19 ways for you to get refreshed and recharged in Ocean Shores this Fall.
- Breathe fresh salt air
- Stroll the beach and sand dunes
- Hike lakeside trails
- Watch the tide roll in and out
- Take a surf lesson (rent a board and wetsuit)
- Freshwater fishing
- Look for wildlife
- Dips in the sparkling pool & spa
- Take a long bike ride
- Play a game of catch. Or tag. Or toss a Frisbee
- Go-karts with the kids
- Two words: arcade fun
- Cruise around on a moped
- Standup paddleboard on the canal
- Tetherball anyone? Play in the private park at The Polynesian
- Ride an electric boat around the canals
- Sleep with the window open
Fall Getaway: The Longer You Stay, the More You Save!
Stay one night, get 10% off. Stay two nights, get 20% off. Stay three nights and ge5 30% off. This offer is valid any days now through November 18.
Roomy Condominium Accommodations
The Polynesian Resort is one of the most popular resorts along the Central Washington Coast. It features roomy, condominium accommodations. There’s plenty of room for family and friends. Full kitchens are available. The Polynesian also provides free continental breakfast each morning except Sundays when you can enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Mariah’s Restaurant.
Amenities include a sparkling indoor pool, sauna, and spa. Check availability online.