What’s not to love about the quiet time along the majestic Washington shoreline?
Here are five great reasons to plan a fall getaway to The Polynesian Resort in Ocean Shores.
1. Unbeatable Fall Rates. The longer you stay, the more you’ll save, with discounts up to 25% off, now through Oct. 27. The coastal weather in October is typically mild, the summer crowds are gone and you can enjoy great room rates in the apartment-style condos at The Polynesian Resort. Call to get the best rates, 1-800-562-4836.
2. Huge rooms. Our apartment-style units are roomy, providing lots of space for couples or families. Snuggle up by the ocean front fireplaces or break out a fiesta of board games or play charades. You can even bring the dog. With full kitchens, you can create your favorite meals or snacks anytime.
3. Mariah’s Sunday Breakfast Buffet. The locals know it and you should, too. Mariah’s restaurant offers the best Sunday breakfast buffet on the coast, featuring eggs, bacon and sausage, of course, but also crepes, French toast, fresh fruit and a selection of yummy pastries. All for just $11.95. The restaurant is open for dinner daily with Happy Hour specials starting from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
4. Clam digging a Go, Oct 14-16. The Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife has greenlighted three days of clam digging on Ocean Shore’s Copalis Beach, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 14-15. (Get details or stay up to date on any changes here).
5. Celtic Music Festival, October 18-23 More than 100 musicians and 35 bands will light up Ocean Shores with music, dance, workshops and fun for six days, Oct. 18-23, during the huge Celtic Music Festival. Raise a glass and cheer the Irish, Scot and Celtic performers that will have you tapping your feet and dreaming of the Emerald Isle. New this year, festival goers can purchase an all-access, all venue VIP pass for just $125, allowing them to by-pass regular entrance lines. SPECIAL: Book a three night stay at The Polynesian during the festival and you could receive a free VIP pass. Quantities are limited. Call for details.
So, make your plans now for a Fall getway to Ocean Shores!